Test the API using a tool such as Postman
- Install and open the Postman application.
- In the top left corner, select the HTTP method (e.g. GET, POST, PUT, DELETE) appropriate for the API endpoint you want to test.
- In the address bar, enter the API endpoint URL.
- In the headers section, add any necessary headers (e.g. Authorization, Content-Type) and their values.
- In the body section, add any necessary data in the appropriate format (e.g. JSON, XML).
- Click the “Send” button to send the request to the API.
- Observe the response in the “Response” tab, including the status code and any returned data.
- Repeat steps 2-7 for any additional endpoints or test cases you want to run.