SMS marketing is a powerful way to reach customers and promote your business, but it can be costly if you’re not careful. Here are a few ways to do SMS marketing for free:
- Use a free SMS gateway service: There are a number of free SMS gateway services available online that allow you to send text messages to a list of phone numbers. Some popular options include Twilio, Nexmo, and Plivo.
- Utilize social media: Many social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter, allow you to send direct messages to your followers. You can use this feature to send promotional messages to your followers for free.
- Use email-to-SMS: Many email providers, such as Gmail, allow you to send text messages to phone numbers by sending an email to the phone number with the carrier’s email-to-SMS gateway.
- Leverage SMS chatbots: SMS chatbots are automated text messaging services that allow you to send automated text messages to your customers. Some popular chatbot services include Chatbot.io and Tars.
- Use the SMS feature on your CRM software: Many CRM software, such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoho CRM, etc, offer SMS marketing features that allow you to send text messages to your contacts.
It’s important to note that while these methods may be free, they may have limitations such as the number of messages you can send per day or the number of contacts you can have in your list. Also, it’s important to make sure you have the opt-in from the customer to send them SMS, as sending unsolicited SMS messages is illegal in many countries.